At 2+ years, I can’t help but be amazed how a baby develops OCD. At this early stage I can confirm he is super OC.
1. Whenever his hands gets dirty, he wants to have it clean asap.
2. In doing art, his paper needs to be aligned with the table.
3. He likes sorting things according to their color.
4. He likes to follow a certain pattern like going to Yap house, he would go to the PS room, downstairs and his aunt’s bedroom to play the rest of the time.
5. He doesn’t like to eat food in variety. One at a time. Example… Misua… When he switch to eat chicken, he won’t go back to eat Misua again. Very much like PQ.
6. When you tell a story, you should stick to the details, if you change it, he would protest
7. Whenever his pillowcase is distorted, he gets fuzzy.
8. In playing Lego, he has a specific pattern of how things should be made. Same goes with blocks. If you deviate, we would redo it.
9. Even in Play-Dohs, the first thing he do would stick and everytime he plays it, it’s always the same.
I found it fascinating how he likes things in order. Being chaotic myself, I can’t relate to his stress when things are not done properly.